martes, 20 de enero de 2015

The lottery

Winning the lottery is something very difficult to happen because it doesn’t depend on you; it depends on probability. First of all, it can also happen so I’m thinking what I would do if I won it, most people would say travel or shop so much or waste money on stupid things, but I think I wouldn’t do that.

 If I sudden won in lottery, I would be in shock and I would try not to burst into tears. If I won the lottery, all my family would shout nervously and ask for a small-scale event. If I won it, I would be happy because it is a welcome sum, but I would also have a sense of guilty. That’s why if I won the jackpot prize I couldn’t resist wasting some money on cravings. But then I would put my mind. If I threw money around, I would try to make the right decision in order to not have a sense of guilty. I would make an attempt to refuse offers and save money. But that’s not all, I would spend money on trying to help poor people that cope with tight money due to they couldn’t eat or sleep properly and from my point of view, that’s very hard. If I made a fortune I would donate money to people who really need moreover, if I did that, I would try to remain anonymous, not only because of my own protection (as most people would like to steal you), also as I didn’t need to be known (this would be an altruistic action I needn’t any merit). But this would be very difficult. If someone became suspicious of you, everybody would know it. If I were the jackpot winner I would gain a new-found status, but I wouldn’t like it. If I win the jackpot. I wouldn’t turn upside down my life; I would continue as If I hadn’t won the lottery. I would also try to help animals associations, considering that they are doing a very good job helping animals which have been abandoned. I would give them money if they took care well of their animals.


Most people would squander money on stupid things. That’s why I think winning the lottery has more drawbacks than advantages. But, if I became seriously rich, I would help people who run out of their houses. I would also be pouring money in order to have some profits. I would help more people if that became real to me. I would be unable to let people losing their house, being hungry or not having enough money to feed their children and give them a decent ceiling as everyone deserves that. But, although that, it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t spend some money on me and my family, but personally speaking, I think we have a social responsibility and we should do the best of us in order to help other people who can live as well as us.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario