martes, 20 de enero de 2015

SPORTS

Sports can be described as a 21st century hobby or way of life. That’s why people are getting more and more interested; therefore they practice and see it while it’s possible. As well as playing sport is beneficial, it can also be risk. I prefer seeing it as a beneficial thing.

Playing dangerous sports although make our adrenaline increases, it a very big risk that most people wouldn’t have. So it can be considered exciting sports but very expensive sports too; as you have to spend too much money buying the sports equipments. These can happen in some sports such as in bungee jumping, white-water rafting, driving fast motor cars, ... In despite of being such a dangerous and expensive sports, I would like to practice some of them. That’s why I want to know how I’ll feel practising them.

Another useful thing that sports allow us is entertainment. For that reason sports are the thing which more people see. One of the most popular competitions that it is watched by million people is the Olympic Games. It consists on several competitions of different sports, like ice hockey, river sledging, rugby, table tennis, ... One thing that is very interesting of these competition is that every team or players put their  best to participate, win and represent in a good way their countries and that’s amazing. But the most popular sports in Spain will always be football. It is also a very big industry in which people win a lot of money with football pools. It also comprehends million and million people, like the players, the referees, the trainers, ...

I used to be a sportsperson; I used to have a personal trainer who makes me get a better physical fitness. He usually makes intensive training session that let me exhausted and he also put me to the limit, but, to be honest, I like it. At first it was awful. Moreover it was an ultimate challenge. He enhanced my performance and that’s give me a buzz. Every day he prepared a circuit training but I have also practiced athletics, judo, aerobic, basketball, ... That was so useful for me, as I used to be the clumsiest person in the world and it makes me don’t trip, keep healthy, run faster, ... As I have said, I used to train hard but I have to give up with it because of my duties. Although I had finished up, I look forward to keen on practising sports.


To sum up, sports can always help our life and make it easier and funny.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario