martes, 20 de enero de 2015

My birthday party!

I have been thinking for weeks what I would do during my birthday, but, at the end, everybody have something to do. My friends have to study a lot, other friends which are studying in other cities told me that they couldn’t come…I was very sad and because of that, I decided to do nothing. On Saturday morning I get up early and I started doing my homework. Suddendly, my friend called me. She wanted me to help her with some homework the day of my birthday…I was very surprise but I couldn’t say no. When I was there, my friend’s mother offered me a cocacola to celebrate my birthday, but in this moment, my mother phoned me and she looked very angry. I was really really scare…so I got home as son as I could and my friend and her mother came with me. When I got home, there were anybody, everything was dark and suddendly happy birthday’s song started to be heard. I was very excited and then all my friends appeared screaming SURPRISE!. It was such a fantastic surprise that I started to cry and everyone there was laughting at me. They were the whole morning preparing things with my mother, they have blow up lots of ballons with pictures and their signature, they have decorated my home with lots of photos and tapes…It was fantastic! They were preparing this all week and I was so proud to have friends and a family like the ones I have. After my surprise, we spent all day at home. We were playing different games, we had a cake and everybody spoted my nose with cream, they are incredible! At night we went out with some friends and they had prepared me a gymkhana to get my presents…so I had to do lots of things (wore costumes, asked people things, …) in order to got the presents.
So, I could say it was the best birthday I have ever had

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario