martes, 20 de enero de 2015

I have always love hamster but most people I know don't like them. I usually have many pets during my life but nowadays I can't have one because I have to share a flat with other girls. But I feel alone. For that reason, my boyfriend gave me a hamster as a present birthday. And, for that reason, Cochambres arrive at my life.

Cochambres is a little hamster. He is very beautiful, and his colours are striking. He is also lovely and running. He likes a lot eating apple from my hands and he cannot eat if I'm not with him. He usually runs a lot at home as I have bought a ball in which we can go without being lost. He usually bites his cage as he doesn't like it and I always tell off him in order to not doing it again. He always travels with me and he spends the week with me in Murcia. So, when I got home, he always makes little sounds as he is happy to see me and I love it!

Hamster are beautiful pets but most people dislike it as they look like rats. But, from my point of view, there are lots of different from hamster to rats. They are more loving and they don't bit their owners while rats do it. They can be pets as they know how to behave while rats are free animals. And I can say a lot of differents.

It is the best present I have ever given and I love his way of making me happy at the moment I see him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario