martes, 20 de enero de 2015

My experience posting as a writer was good. I try to write on my notebook every moment I feel inspired. I usually go with my little notebook everywhere (my mum usually thinks that I am crazy and maybe she is right). I couldn't separate from that small piece of paper as I could be inspired in my grandmother's house or while I was speaking with my cousins and they gave me an issue about I can talk. I don't have enough time to publish every day or everyweek because I'm not very kind on technologies but I wanted to do on that way because, apart from learning how to write and some structures, I could also learn more about technology.

I have enjoyed it and I will keep on with my old little notebook because some important issues in which I can debate with myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario