martes, 20 de enero de 2015

PRACTICE CORRECT

Dogs can be considered as a 21sr century entertainment as many families want to have one. But, why are dogs such a demanded pet? Because they are lovely. Moreover, they try to help you and they will always love and remember you. Apart from that, they can also make you happy as they are considered a member of the family (it is common amon g people who can' have children and love their pets as if they were their children). Most people couldn't lie without their dogs (me neither). But we should know that they're not only a funny thing. They are our lovely four-legged friends too that should be protected and loved. As I'm keen on these animals, I feel really bad when I see the neglect of homehold pets. But I also feel proud of some human beings. For example, many poor people (who live in the street) share their food with their pets and they never abandon them. As them, I think I couldn't live without my little dog and nowadays, as I am living in Murcia I miss her a lot. She used to wake me up in strange ways, but she always makes me get up with a smile in my face. She is happy to see me and I love it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario