martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

My grandfather

My grandfather was the best person I've ever met. He might not be the most handsome and he also had a very bad mood, but he'll always be my reference That's why he was strong and he had always been proud of me. When I met him, he was ill and he was in a wheelchair; so we used to go for a walk together and he always told me some stories about his work. I missed a lot when he said goodbye to me as he always kissed me and said: 'Bye my little princess, I'll always love you'. He was also very funny. He was always making jokes and calling me sergeant because I was very strict and I also very bad humour as him. He always made me happy and made me smile. The worst thing can happen to you is losing someone you love, even more if it is your grandfather. I missed hom a lot and love him so much too but I know he would be proud of me if he was here.

1 comentario:

  1. I just love this post. I had a similar relationship with my grandfather :)

    ResponderEliminar